©Copyright 2010 Ian Keightley. All rights reserved. Feel free to forward and distribute but copyright is retained.
Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Monday 6th December 2010
Thank you to all those many people who sent their best wishes last week.
We both appreciate your interest and feedback in these exciting times. So thank you!
NOW THE SPRINT IN THE FINAL STRAIGHT
Here we go, December and the race is on. We all want to get those new listings in the system, sales confirmed, deposits cleared and our fees paid! So another 3 weeks of focus is remaining where you are focused on:
1. What listings(s) can I realistically sell in the next 3 weeks? The others are for getting right for 2011.
2. Closing a sale on those "hot" buyers. Yes this is one time of the year where you can increase your buyer focus.They want a decision made too, so help them!
3. What can I list now as an Upcoming Auction or Tender and have in the system ready to launch in late January. Place an advertisement in the last publication for 2010 and be visible!!!!!!
4. Get that December Newsletter ready. It must be out before the Holiday weekends!!!!
5. Thank you. How many clients, advocates are getting that THANK YOU from you?
6. Manage your focus. Some colleagues will already be switching off. Avoid that mode unless you are going on holiday early.
This is a period where you also focus on maintaining your prospecting, networking, alert to listing opportunities for 2011. Let's focus NOW on coming back to work and having listings and marketing already lined up. We don' t want a false start! This week's challenge is to stay in WORK mode and avoid the temptation to coast to the finish line - SPRINT NOW!!!!!!!
Quote for the week
"Every step counts - especially the last one"
The 4 Phases of Marketing Property is proving very popular and users are already getting outstanding results. This is an 8 page booklet personalised just for YOU and it is the most effective tool I have seen to give both you and your sellers confidence about marketing the property and meeting the market in those first 6 weeks.
If you would like to know more then simply click on:http://www.iankeightley.com/prospecting-power/4phasesofmarketing/4phasesofmarketing.pdf
At $179 for a one-off license fee and quality printed copies at $51.75 for 20 copies, this is a powerful tool to give you that edge at listing time. Prospecting Power and www.iankeightley.com subscribers have a special rate of $149.
Comes complete with 2 AUDIO downloads to help you get the best from this great listing tool Order today at www.salescoach.co.nz and click on BOOKS
Prospecting Power continues to grow week by week and at $29 a month this is the best value and most effective real estate
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018