©Copyright 2011 Ian Keightley. All rights reserved. Feel free to forward and distribute but copyright is retained.Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Tuesday 26th April 2011
LET'S ALL SMILE!
Quote for the week
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you will determine how it will be spent. Be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you. "
I hope you had a safe and enjoyable Easter Weekend.
This week I would like to share something with you that you can download for FREE, that might bring smiles to you and your colleagues and show you how to use humour to boost sales and attract new clients. I would like to invite you to grab a complimentary copy of a brand new special report by my good friend Graham McGregor called:
Smile Marketing Volume One
Just go to this link to download your complimentary copy (No registration required)
Here are a few of the helpful strategies you'll learn in Smile Marketing Volume One;
1. Why making people feel good is a critical key to getting repeat and referral business.
2. Five ways to use cartoons in your marketing to attract new clients, boost profits and increase sales.
3. How to position yourself as an expert in your industry and why this is so appealing to potential customers.
4. A simple 2 minute e-mail that your clients will love and that instantly positions you as the ideal person to do business with.
5. How to get more of your marketing and sales messages read and acted on. (So simple to do, you'll kick yourself for not having tried it before)
6. Why Smile Marketing Works so well and how to use it to get a real competitive advantage.
7. How to make more sales and have your customers delighted they are doing business with you.
And much more!
Smile Marketing is fun, it's easy to do and works like magic to increase sales and attract brand new clients. Have fun with it in your business.
Have a truly awesome week!
PS: "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018