©Copyright 2011 Ian Keightley. All rights reserved. Feel free to forward and distribute but copyright is retained.Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Monday 30th May 2011
Quote for the week
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the masses, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane" Marcus Aurelius
- When I look back over 30 years of real estate I have witnessed many fabulous sales, auctions, tenders and met some great characters.
- But yesterday I saw something happen at an auction I have never seen before. I can only put it down to "Perfect Qualifying"
- Take a normal suburban house and its going to auction. I arrive to set the reserve with the seller and then as we get ready to call the auction the listing agent, says "My three bidders are all here. I have three couples who are bidding today."
- The vendors are in another room, the three couples are in the lounge sitting on three separate sofas. There is me the auctioneer, the listing agent and his two bosses. No-one else. No nosey neighbours, no lookers, no "just interested" people!
- No vendor bids!
- All three bidders bid more than once! Sold over reserve under the hammer. The perfect auction, and...
- Perfect Qualifying!
Have an awesome week.
Looking for those insights into how to GROW YOUR BUSINESS right now? At only $20 these sessions are proving so popular and you can still book today for this week..
Two more sessions of my very popular 2 Hours for $20 this week in Palmerston North & Napier.
There is still time to book and secure a place at www.salescoach.co.nz for
Palmerston North: 1st June at Travelodge in Cuba St
Napier: 2nd June at Napier War Memorial Centre,Marine Parade
Wellington: 14th June
Nelson: 15th June
Christchurch: 16th June
Dunedin: 17th JuneJoin me on facebook @ http
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018