©Copyright 2012 Ian Keightley. All rights reserved. Feel free to forward and distribute but copyright is retained.
Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Monday 19th March 2012
"VERIFIABLE TRAINING - You just have to do it!
" It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle."
Let's start with being clear.
1. Go to REAA web site and select Continuing Education. Then click on the GUIDE and print it out.
2. Note the last page which is a LOG to keep a record of your NON-Verifiable Training. Get clear on what this can be and start keeping a record. YOU have to keep this record.
3. Read the Section on VERIFIABLE TRAINING and note the following:
There are 8 Lessons.
The Topics have been pre-set and YOU MUST complete all 8 Lessons.
Unless you change brands during the year you must use the same Approved Trainer for all 8 Lessons. This is somethimng many licensees haven't understood.
Only the trainer can send PROOF of your completion of these lessons to REAA. There is a list of who can provide this training on the REAA web site. Your brand may be approved and providing this for you. Excellent!
I am providing 3 options:
1. In your office over 2, 3, 4 or 5 sessions. This is in-house at times that suit YOU. The more visits the bigger the fee.
2. In some towns I already have clients from various offices combining and organising a neutral venue and we complete these lessons in 2, 3 or 4 visits. Ring one of your competitors and see if this works for them.
3. I am about to announce some "Open" sessions at venues I organise. The 10 Hours would be completed in 3 sessions. The first of these will be in Auckland and other towns will come up as demand arises.
4. Why use me? Well I am an active licensed agent working in the field calling and closing auctions every day so I can add in a bonus of an hour of NON-VERIFIABLE to each session. I actually deal with what you have to deal with too.
My message is simple.
You have to do it so embrace it and make it a fun and positive experience whoever you use.
JUST DO IT!.Have a TRULY AWESOME WEEK and note that after last week's invitation to my Special Coaching Opportunity Limited to 20 realtors, there are ONLY 3 places left. So if you were "thinking about it" DO IT and DO IT NOW!
We specialize in Verifiable Training for your Continuing Education requirements and Non-Verifiable Real Estate Sales and Listing Skills in parallel sessions on the same day. Verifiable Training - don't panic about this. Final content has not yet been supplied and once we have reviewed it we will advise options for you.
3 Day Course in Auckland April 30 - May 1 & 2.
There is strong interest in this course so if you are interested let me know asap. This will provide all your non-verifiable CE in one session and 2 Hours of your verifiable.
Looking for Prospecting and Listing Listings ideas?
Check out the videos at www.salescoach.co.nz
Salescoach and Ian Keightley provide this information FREE. I have no control over how you interpret, change, adapt or use any of these ideas. As a Licensee under REAA or in any other trade, you are solely responsible for the use of any of the ideas and strategies we share with you.
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018