Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Monday 17th March 2014
Quote for the week:
"Promises, promises, promises!
It's when you turn up and do the business that we believe you."
MOTIVATION BEATS THE WEATHER!
Much was made of the weather over the weekend. The media made it sound like a major storm. Aaah, the reality was some wind and rain. The weather is now news before the event! I hope not too much other news is made up!
On Saturday I had the pleasure of calling an auction on a listing marketed by my wife Jacqui.
Two things I found worthy of note:
1. This house was an exact copy of the state house I was born into in 1948. Yes the exact same floor plan, just different town. And guess what? Totally original!
2. Despite the weather, the rain, the wind, about 60 people attended and the auction had to be held in the largest room: The double garage outside!
Eight people placed bids and eventually the property sold for $758 000, about $100 000 over the vendors expectation.
A clear case of NEVER BLAMING THE WEATHER if your auction didn't sell, as Buyer Motivation beats the weather!
Have an awesome week!.
What's on with Ian in coming weeks?
1. Two Day Listing Workshop. Auckland. April 14 and 15. Two full on days for new and experienced salespeople who need to make a move to the next level. Includes 500+ page manual. $595 incl gst
2. Two day Auctioneers Workshop. This is a growth business and add this special skill to your business now. Auckland ONLY April 1 and 2. $695 incl GST. At Quality Hotel, Parnell.
3. TAURANGA VERIFIABLE TRAINING
MAY 15 & JUNE 18.Complete your 2014 Verifiable Training in Tauranga on these two days. 9.30 to 3.30 both days. Workbooks supplied.
4. PALMERSTON NORTH VERIFIABLE TRAINING
MAY 26 & 27. Complete your 2014 Verifiable Training in Tauranga on these two days. 9.30 to 3.30 both days. Workbooks supplied.
Book at : www.salescoach.co.nz and select register for courses
Have an awesome week being the best you can be.
Have fun, make friends and money!
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018