Hi [name] and welcome to my Weekly Insight for Monday 24th March 2014
Quote for the week:
"Improving bit by bit, adapting bit by bit, innovating bit by bit, avoids the otherwise certain obsolesence of your business!"
SHARPEN YOUR SAW!
The most succeessful strategies are:
1. Continual and gradual improvement in your core skills, dialogues and strategies.
2. Adapting QUICKLY to new rules, new technologies and new market forces.
3. Daring innovation with RAPID implementation so you maintain your competitive advantage.
The question to ask yourself is:
What ideas, strategies and tools are the most successful realtors using, that I am resisting and what is that costing me?
We often resist these new ideas, strategies and tools because they cost us up-front!
However, this is many times less than the on-going cost of sticking with what you know and not adapting. i.e. Not sharpening your saw!
Dare to give something new a go!
Have an awesome week!.
What's on with Ian in coming weeks?
1. Two Day Listing Workshop. Auckland. April 14 and 15. Two full on days for new and experienced salespeople who need to make a move to the next level. Includes 500+ page manual. $595 incl gst
2. Two day Auctioneers Workshop. This is a growth business and add this special skill to your business now. Auckland ONLY April 1 and 2. $695 incl GST. At Quality Hotel, Parnell.
3. TAURANGA VERIFIABLE TRAINING
MAY 15 & JUNE 18.Complete your 2014 Verifiable Training in Tauranga on these two days. 9.30 to 3.30 both days. Workbooks supplied.
4. PALMERSTON NORTH VERIFIABLE TRAINING
MAY 26 & 27. Complete your 2014 Verifiable Training in Tauranga on these two days. 9.30 to 3.30 both days. Workbooks supplied.
Book at : www.salescoach.co.nz and select register for courses
Have an awesome week being the best you can be.
Have fun, make friends and money!
Posted: Sunday 22 April 2018